Everyone dreams of having a perfect wedding and to make it possible we leave no stone unturned. One important piece of this marriage jigsaw is wedding music. Kind of Wedding music you choose can really set the tempo of your wedding, so choosing the right music is of paramount importance. We through this article will try to help you choose the right live wedding music for your wedding
1. Live Soul Band – Definitely your best choice for a variety of reasons. The music appeals to a large age group and remains hugely popular – played on the radio all the time. Perfect for weddings and all other celebrations.
2. Jazz Blues and Bands- If you want sophistication yet want to keep a nonformal atmosphere in your wedding, Jazz bands are the perfect for you. It gives you all kind of tempo, music you want. Slow music for dinner and high-tempo for dancing.
3. Latin Dance Band- This one is for the couples who just cannot put aside their dancing shoes. This is perfect for a summer wedding but make sure they play the dance music at the time when guests still have energy left in them.
4. Swing Band- The perfect mixture of glamor and fun, a Swing band will keep the guest entertained and music will make it practically impossible for anyone not to dance. Even though it is not a popular choice for the weddings but it can be lot of fun.
5. Steel Drum Band- It is not for everyone, it is for the couple who want something different something more inclined towards fun. A Caribbean style band playing calypso, soca etc will make your wedding really fun and different
6. Pop Band- It is good if the majority of your guests are young and you are planning a reception in the evening. Mixing music from different generation will ensure no one gets bored. But you need to research the songs thoroughly and carefully if you are planning to keep it playing all through your wedding.
7. Rock Band- OK!! So Rock band is a kind of double edge sword. It can really set the tempo of your wedding if right songs are played at a right tempo but can completely turn off the guest mood if it is too loud. But if you really love loud rock music, you can play it for hour or so and then followed by light rock music for the rest of the evening.
8. Reggae Band- Well this one is for the couple who want a laid back wedding and probably a beach wedding. Caribbean style reggae music in no time will set your guest mood and they will dance to the rhythms of reggae music.
9. R&B Band- R&B band covers a wide range of music and tempos and can be played at any time of the wedding but it is best suited for an evening reception. R&B band also helps to give body and soul to your whole wedding.
10. Instrumental Ensemble – It is one of the refine and classy choice and it is perfect for before and after the ceremony, the cocktail and the wedding breakfast. Lately, cello, flute, and harp have gained lot of popularity.
So here it is we have listed all possible kind of musical bands and it is up to now which one you want. No matter which one you pick but make sure everyone have a good time. Happy Wedding!!